The California Energy Commission is holding a workshop on nuclear power July 26, 2011 in Sacramento. The purpose of the workshop is to review California utilities’ progress in completing studies and actions recommended by the Energy Commission and directives by the California Public Utilities Commission during ongoing and future plant license renewal evaluations for Diablo Canyon and the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station. The workshop will also discuss uncertainties about seismic and tsunami hazards at both sites along with the environmental, safety, and economic implications of recent events at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in Japan.
TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
Beginning at 10 a.m.
CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION
1516 Ninth Street
First Floor, Hearing Room A
You can participate in this meeting through WebEx, the Energy Commission’s online meeting service. Presentations will appear on your computer screen, and you listen to the audio via your telephone. Please be aware that the meeting’s WebEx audio and onscreen activity may be recorded.
Computer Log-on with Telephone Audio:
1. Please go to [https://energy.webex.com] and enter the unique meeting number: 923 884 546
2. When prompted, enter your name other information as directed and the meeting password: meeting@10 (Please note that password is case sensitive.)
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click “Call Me”.
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select “I will call in” and follow the on-screen directions.
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the “Global call-in number” link in part (2)
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on “Use Computer Headset” and then “Call Using Computer” to use VoIP (Internet phone) TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 923 884 546.
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.